AED Safeguard Plan
With the AED Safeguard Plan, you are always assured of a fully functioning AED.
Our AED Safeguard Plan guarantees continuity. If your AED has been deployed, has a malfunction or has been stolen, a rental-AED will be supplied within 72 working hours, we will collect your AED, carry out the relevant checks and/or repairs; and ensure that your AED is returned to you and back in service as soon as possible.
What is Included :
- We will record the expiry dates of your battery and electrodes and inform you in good time when these are due to be renewed, you will receive a proforma invoice for replacements with a 10% discount
- You will be informed if the manufacturer issues a software update for your AED
- You can telephone 24/7 to report a malfunction, emergency use of the AED, or theft of your AED. When reported before 16:00 hours during working days, you will receive a rental-AED within 48 working hours and your AED will be collected
- If you have deployed your AED in an emergency situation we will:
- replace the electrode pads and battery if necessary (free of charge)
- provide a read-out of the ECG data (on request)
- check that your AED is functioning as normal (on request)
- on request we will send the ECG data read-out to the paramedics/cardiologist involved
- On request we can answer questions about the deployment
- If your AED develops a fault we will:
- Where possible, repair the AED in our own technical department
- if necessary send the AED to the manufacturer for repair
- when necessary, provide Independent advice on repairing or purchasing a new AED
- provide you with a rental AED during the repair period
- In case of theft:
- You will receive an offer for a new AED
- you will be offered a rental AED for up to 1 month
- Customers that purchase their AED from us will automatically receive our standard contract free for the first year. At the end of the first year, you will receive a proforma invoice to enable you to pay for the standard service contract for the following year, at a cost of £89 (excluding VAT).
You can purchase our AED Safeguard Plan for €89 (excluding VAT) per year. Customers that purchase their AED from us will automatically receive our AED Safeguard Plan free for the first year. At the end of the first year, you will receive a proforma invoice to enable you to pay for the AED Safegiard Plan for the following year. Alternatively, if you would like your defibrillator to be serviced annually, at the time of your AED order you can purchase our AED Service Contract for the introductory price of €89 (excluding VAT) for the first year.
- Additional Information
Item number ES15.2 Manufacturer Medisol