To take the worry out of owning a defibrillator, the Medisol Service Center offers AED owners two types of maintenance service contract, to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready to use. Whether you have purchased your AED from us, or just wish to cover your existing AED, we have a contract to suit your needs.
Our Standard Service Contract guarantees continuity. If your AED has been deployed, has a malfunction or has been stolen, a rental-AED will be supplied within 72 working hours, we will collect your AED, carry out the relevant checks and/or repairs; and ensure that your AED is returned to you and back in service as soon as possible.
What is Included :
- We will record the expiry dates of your battery and electrodes and inform you in good time when these are due to be renewed, you will receive a proforma invoice for replacements with a 10% discount
- You will be informed if the manufacturer issues a software update for your AED
- You can telephone 24/7 to report a malfunction, emergency use of the AED, or theft of your AED. When reported before 16:00 hours during working days, you will receive a rental-AED within 48 working hours and your AED will be collected
- If you have deployed your AED in an emergency situation we will:
- replace the electrode pads and battery if necessary (free of charge)
- provide a read-out of the ECG data
- check that your AED is functioning as normal
- on request we will send the ECG data read-out to the paramedics/cardiologist involved
- On request we can answer questions about the deployment
- If your AED develops a fault we will:
- Where possible, repair the AED in our own technical department
- if necessary send the AED to the manufacturer for repair
- when necessary, provide Independent advice on repairing or purchasing a new AED
- provide you with a rental AED during the repair period
- In case of theft:
- You will receive an offer for a new AED
- you will be offered a rental AED for up to 1 month
- Customers that purchase their AED from us will automatically receive our standard contract free for the first year. At the end of the first year, you will receive a proforma invoice to enable you to pay for the standard service contract for the following year, at a cost of EUR 89 (excluding VAT).
You can purchase our Standard Service Contract for EUR 89 (excluding VAT) per year. Customers that purchase their AED from us will automatically receive our standard contract free for the first year. At the end of the first year, you will receive a proforma invoice to enable you to pay for the standard service contract for the following year. At the time of your order, you can purchase our Extra Service Contract for the introductory price of EUR 50 (excluding VAT) for the first year.
Our Extra Service Contract provides the same services as the standard service contract, with the addition of an annual visit to your location, by our service engineer. Our engineer will carry out a full service of your AED and issue you with a certificate of approval, confirming that your AED is being proberly maintained. The maintenance carried out by our qualified engineer is carried out according to the standards of the European Defibrillator Certification Institute.
Our service engineer will :
- Perform security tests with an external test device
- Check the battery and electrodes
- Install, when available, any new software from the manufacturer
- place an AED approved sticker on the AED accompanied by the associated certificate.
Please note :
- your AED must be available for inspection during office hours
- you will receive one weeks notice that the engineer will be calling at your location
- costs for electrodes, batteries, software updates and repairs not covered under the manufacturers guarantee, are not included
- you will receive a 10% discount on our online prices for electrodes and batteries
The Extra Service Contract is available for EUR 139 (excluding VAT). Customers purchasing an AED from us can upgrade to the Extra Service Contract, for EUR 50 for the first year, at the time of their order.
If purchasing an AED from us, you will automatically be registered for the first year for our Standard Service Contract, alternatively at the time of your order, you can upgrade to the Extra Service Contract for the first year.
For customers that do not have a current Service Contract with us, please click here for a registration form. On emailing this registration form to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org, an order will be placed and you will receive a proforma invoice for payment. As soon as cleared payment has been received, your contract will be initiated and you will be contacted by our Medisol Service Centre staff.