Medisol believes that it is extremely important that nothing should prevent you from using an AED when required. One should never burden the victim’s family members with issues concerning payments for the electrodes and batteries that are used. Medisol BV takes up responsibility to prevent cost issues from becoming a barrier in the deployment of life-saving devices. All AEDs ever sold by Medisol shall from now on be provided with electrodes and batteries FREE OF COST after one use.
Have you used an AED and wish to know whether you are eligible for free replacement parts? Call 0118-620074 and keep your AED near at hand. We will immediately check whether your AED is eligible.
Our fine print:
- After one use, Medisol will supply you with a free electrode set for your AED. Batteries generally last for longer than one single use. Our customer service will help you to check the remaining capacity of the battery. Is the battery discharged or doubtful? In that case, we will replace the battery free of cost - no fuss! Just to ensure that your AED will work again!
- After one use, enquire with Medisol via telephone/email about the free replacement parts. Our customer service may request more information about the deployment of the AED.
- Have you used adult electrodes? If so, you will receive new adult electrodes. Have you used child electrodes? If so, you will receive new child electrodes.
- Obviously, we have to depend on the availability of the parts. We will look for an alternative solution in case of AEDs for which electrodes or batteries are not available.
- You will receive replacement parts directly by parcel service. Thus your AED will in most cases be ready for use the very next day.
- These are AEDs that are sold via Medisol BV. More than 20,000 AEDs are covered under this, for example the AEDs that are sold by AEDwinkel.nl, AEDshop.nl and affiliated dealers.
- Even customers with a Medisol maintenance contract on an AED that has not been purchased from Medisol can request free replacement parts.
- The scheme is intended for organisations, the primary aim of which is not to be involved in such emergency situations. Hospitals, family doctors, emergency services and public services are excluded because they already have a budget for replacement materials.
- It is important to be able to use AEDs again. Request your free replacement set within one week after use