The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
The Standard Service guarantees continuity. If the AED has been deployed, has a malfunction or has been stolen, a rental-AED will be supplied within 24 hours and we shall ensure that your AED is once again in service at very short notice.
The Extra Service guarantees, as well as continuity, an annual inspection of your AED accompanied by a certificate of approval. This latter confirms that your AED is being properly maintained. The maintenance is carried out according to the standards of the European Defibrillator Certification Institute. The service provided is intended for companies that have an AED available as part of their emergency services.
Standard Service We shall inform you in good time when your AED needs new batteries and electrode pads. You will also be informed when the manufacturer issues a software update for your AED.
24/7 phone access for reporting a malfunction, emergency use of the AED and theft of your AED. When reported before 16:00 hours during working days, you will receive a rental-AED the following day and your AED will be collected. Our service is as follows;
- After deployment of the AED:
- Adaption of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
- Reading out of ECG data
- Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
- On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
- On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
- In case of failure:
- When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
- Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
- Independent advice on repairing or buying a new AED
- Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
- In case of theft:
- You will receive an offer for a new AED
- The rented AED may be retained up to 1 month
The Standard Service costs GBP 65,=.
Extra Service In addition to the Standard Service guarantees the Extra Service also includes an annual inspection of the AED on site. The AED performance is measured using an external test device. Electrodes and batteries will be replaced according to the maintenance schedule and any software updates available will also be installed.
Extra Service overview:
- Annual audit by our technician at your location (by appointment) consisting of:
- Performing the security test with an external test device
- Check of battery, electrodes and replacement by schedule
- Installation, when available, of new software.
- AED approval sticker on the AED with associated certificate.
The AED must be available for inspection during office hours. You will receive a week in advance notice on what day the mechanic will visit your location. In the above mentioned services the costs for electrodes, batteries, costs that will be charged by the manufacturer for updated software and repair of a defect (which is not covered under warranty) are not included. You will receive 10% discount on our online prices for electrodes and batteries. Prices include call-out / delivery charges and are excluding VAT.
The Extra service is available for £ 99,=.
Click here for the registration form