- AED Accessories
- AED Electrode Pads
- AED Batteries
- Additional Accessories
- AED Maintenance
- AED Training
- Training Manikins
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P
See full description below for more information, specifications and details of our service and maintenance contracts.
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P is a clinically advanced semi-automatic AED with very good specifications and guaranteed performance over its entire 8 year lifetime. This AED is lightweight, compact, easy-to-use and portable and with an IP56 rating, it provides the maximum resistance against water and dirt pollution, making the Heartsine Samaritan 350P the favourite AED choice for sports clubs, factories and swimming pools .
Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the resuscitation process; from trained first aiders to health professionals, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere and at anytime can save a life.
The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes into one single-use cartridge – meaning that only one expiration date requires monitoring and only one items needs to be replaced after use/expiry. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.) a Paediatric PadPaK is available and must be used.
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyses the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
1. The rescuer switches on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
2. Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
3. The system guides the rescuer through the resuscitation process, from pad application to shock delivery if required. In addition, a CPR metronome and flashing icon coaches the rescuer through the correct speed of CPR chest compressions according to ERC 2010 Guidelines.
What is included with your order:
o Oxygen mask with O2 connector
o Clothing scissors
o Disposable gloves
o 2 disposable razors
o 2 alcohol wipes for disinfection
o 2 tissues
|Product Name||Heartsine Samaritan 350P semi automatic AED with free accessories|
|Semi or full automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Size||20 x 18 x 5|
|Additional Features||Adapted child CPR protocol, Pacemaker detection, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data|
|Quality label||CE, FDA|
|Lifespan of battery||ca. 4 years|
|Lifespan of electrode pad||ca. 4 years|
|CPR feedback||Audio, Metronome|
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: Medisol Service Centre)