The ZOLL AED Plus does more than just defibrillate
The Zoll AED Plus semi-automatic is a defibrillator that not only administers a shock when needed, but also guides you step-by-step through the CPR process. The electrodes have the added benefit of a built in sensor that will monitor your CPR technique and verbally guide you through the whole process; a metronome will enable you to administer chest compressions at the correct speed and clear voice prompts will alert you if your compressions are not deep enough, but also provide positive feedback when you are administering the correct CPR technique - much needed during what is often a stressful event.
As well as voice prompts the Zoll Plus AED has clear visual pictograms on its inner casing, with LED lights that will guide you through each stage of the resuscitation process and if that isn't enough, there is also a LCD screen, allowing you to also read the instructions. These features of the Zoll Plus AED make this an excellent choice for novice or non-professional users.
The excellent features of the Zoll Plus AED don't stop there! As well as being housed in a strong and sturdy outer casing, this AED is also highly resistant against contamination from water and dirt. The electrodes and batteries both have a generous 5 year lifespan, meaning you only have to monitor one expiry date and with a 7 year manufacturers warranty (5 years automatically and an extra 2 if you register your AED with Zoll), you will only need to change the batteries and electrodes once in its lifetime if the AED has not been deployed, all of this makes the Zoll Plus AED a low-maintenance defibrillator.
Unlike the fully automatic model, the semi-automatic model has the addition of a shock button. The defibrillator will monitor the patients heart rhythm and prompt the user to press the shock button if it detects that a shock is necessary.
Please click here for details of the fully automatic version.
- Easy to use, suitable for the novice or non-professional user
- Loud, clear audio and visual prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and CPR processes
- LCD screen providing readable step-by-step instructions
- Built-in metronome to guide the user through the correct chest compression technique
- Sensor on electrodes to monitor the administration of chest compressions, allowing the AED to give verbal feedback
- High IP55 rating - providing resistance against dirt and water contamination
- Daily self testing
- Long 5 year shelf life on both the electrode pads and the batteries
- British Heart Foundation recommended defibrillator, since 2010
- 10 Duracell Lithium Batteries with a 5 year shelf life
- 1 pair of CPR-D padz reanimation feedback electrodes (shelf life 5 years)
- User Manual on USB
- 5+2 Year Warranty
- FREE Carry Bag
- AED Checklist
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE 1 year standard service contract (or upgrade to the extra service for just EUR 50)
- FREE UPS Delivery to ROI addresses
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
- Electrode Socket
- Status Indicator
- On/Off Button
- Shock Button
- CPR Process Diagram
- CPR Process Diagram
- CPR Process Diagram
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service adviser on +353(0) 768 889598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does our product specialist say?
"Perfect for the novice or non-professional user, the Zoll Plus AED will guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and the CPR processes, using visual, readable and verbal prompts. The verbal feedback allows the user to remain confident that they are providing resuscitation using correct and accurate techniques. The shock button gives the user control over when to administer the shock, useful if the rescuer is a trained medical professional or if using the defibrillator in a crowded environment. This strong and durable AED with its long warranty and accessory shelf-life makes it an excellent choice if you are looking for quality and value-for-money in one defibrillator."
- Additional Information
Item number 20000000100011160 Warranty 7 Years Weight Heavy Size(cm) 13,3 x 24,1 x 29,2 Quality assurance CE, FDA Options Child CPR, Delivery with carrier case, ECG Display, Trainer available Total cost of ownership €106.30 CPR feedback Audio (standard), Metronome, Feedback, Text on a display Technical specifications Adapted child CPR protocol Weight (kg) 3,1 kg Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Case Included Yes Water and dirt resistance High IP rate IP55 Battery Standby Life 5 Electrode Pad Life 5 Instruction Screen Yes Manufacturer Zoll
- AED Service
The Medisol Service Center can offer you two kinds of maintenance service to ensure that your defibrillator is always ready for use.
With the Standard Maintenance Service contract:
We will keep an eye on the shelf-life of your electrode pads and battery and timely send
new ones at a 10% discount.
With the Extra Maintenance Service contract:
One of our engineers will maintain and inspect your AED at your location. He will replace electrodes and batteries when their shelf lives have expired and will install any software updates available.
With the Standard and the Extra Maintenance Service you can use our following services:
After deployment of the AED:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected, be checked thoroughly and repaired at our Service Center.
• Adaptation of your AED, replacement of batteries and electrode pads
• Reading out of ECG data
• Evaluating proper functioning of the AED
• On request transmission of the ECG data to the cardiologist involved
• On request answering questions from the users about the deployment
In case of failure:
You will receive a rental AED the following day and your AED will be collected.
• When possible, resolution of the malfunction by our own technical department
• Submission to/arrangement with the manufacturer / importer
• Independent advice on repair or purchase of a new AED
• Rental AED may be retained during the repair period
In case of theft:
You will receive a rental AED the following day.
• You will receive an offer for a new AED
• The rented AED may be retained for up to 1 month
For more information about our maintenance service, please click here (link: http://www.aedexpert.co.uk/aed/medisol-service-centre/)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: €1,093.00 Incl. Tax: €1,191.37
Excl. Tax: €1,147.00 Incl. Tax: €1,250.23
Excl. Tax: €470.00 Incl. Tax: €568.70
Excl. Tax: €1,353.00 Incl. Tax: €1,474.77
Excl. Tax: €1,259.00 Incl. Tax: €1,372.31