Ambu Baby iQF
Use the most innovative baby manikin on the market to practice CPR and ventilations. Connect to Bluetooth and receive feedback in the app.
Data-driven CPR training with Ambu Baby iQF
The AmbuMan Baby iQF resembles the high quality, lifelike baby manikin that you are familiar with, including Ambu’s patented hygienic system for mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation.
What’s new is the iQF system for high level CPR performance training. With the AmbuMan Baby iQF, instructors have access to everything they need to allow their students to perform chest compressions and ventilations the best way possible. Fun, digital and data-driven!
Instructor and trainee application
Connect Ambu Baby iQF to the app via Bluetooth. It is possible to connect up to 6 baby manikins at the same time. There is a free app for trainees and instructors (iOS and Android). The main in-app functionalities include:
- CPR guidelines
- Switching to your preferred language
- A metronome for the right compression speed
- Feedback on the number and depth of compressions
- Feedback on the number and volume (ml) of ventilations
- Save sessions for future references
Download the Ambu Basic iQF brochure here.
Key benefits of Ambu Baby iQF
- Lifelike baby manikin that simulates babies up to the age of one year
- Easy AED training
- Head mobility and extension ensure exact positioning and airway clearance
- Brachial pulse for precise and complete teaching
- Airway obstruction can be turned on via a switch
- Patented hygienic system to prevent cross contamination
- Connect to the instructor and trainee applications via Bluetooth
- Receive feedback on key CPR parameters and save session results
The Ambu Baby iQF will be delivered including bag and batteries.
|Product name||Ambu Baby iQF|
|Procedures||BLS (chin lift, ventilation, compression), Wrist / carotid pulse|