AmbuMan SAM iQF
Data-driven CPR training with AmbuMan Sam iQF
The AmbuMan Basic iQF is the same cost efficient, robust, adult manikin that you are used to and retains Ambu’s patented hygienic system for mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-nose ventilation. What’s new is the iQF system for high level CPR performance training.
With the AmbuMan SAM iQF, instructors have access to everything they need to allow their students to perform chest compressions and ventilations correctly. Fun, digital and data-driven!
Instructor and trainee application
Connect the AmbuMan SAM iQF to the app via Bluetooth. It is possible to connect up to 6 AmbuMan SAM iQF manikins at the same time. There is a free app for trainees and instructors (iOS and Android). The main functionalities include:
- CPR guidelines
- Switching to your preferred language
- A metronome for the right compression speed
- Feedback on the number and depth of compressions
- Feedback on the number and volume (ml) of ventilations
- Save sessions for future reference
Download the AmbuMan Sam iQF brochure here.
Key benefits of AmbuMan SAM iQF
- Robust, reliable and cost efficient adult training manikin
- Made from high quality materials, with a high quality metal spring to absorb forces during compression
- Easy AED training
- Built-in indicator for instant feedback on compression depth
- Realistic resistance during chest compressions
- Patented hygienic system to prevent cross contamination
- Connect to the instructor and trainee applications via Bluetooth
- Innovative iQF system for feedback on key CPR parameters
The AmbuMan SAM iQF will be delivered including carry bag and batteries.
|AmbuMan SAM iQF
|BLS (chin lift, ventilation, compression)