Every second is crucial during heart failure, it was therefore Primedic's aim at time of developing their defibrillators to develop an intelligent and user-friendly concept that can be used even by people who are not medical experts. The HeartSave PAD (Publicly Accessible Defibrillator) is based on safe, perfect, tried and trusted technology. Simple manoeuvres are sufficient to provide professional help. Clear and easy to understand verbal instructions guide the user through the rescue sequence, thus preventing incorrect use.
In an emergency, speed is of the essence. Thanks to the defibrillator's automatic start-up function when the cover is removed and the automatic analysing rhythm, this AED sets benchmarks when it comes to speed.
Heartstart PAD versus Heartstart AED:
- The battery standby life of the PAD is 3 years, the AED has a standby life of 6 years.
- The AED has a language button to configure 1 of the 4 languages. The PADdoesn’t have this button.
- The warranty on the AED is 6 years and on the PAD 2 years.
- Possible software upgrades for the AED are for free. Upgrades for the PAD have to be purchased.
- High IP55 Rating
- Child Switch to enable electrodes to be used on either adult or child casualties
- Clear audio prompts to guide the rescuer through both the defibrillation and resuscitation processes
- Pre-connected electrodes to increase the response time
- Automatic start-up function on opening the lid
- 3 year Battery
- Electrode Pads
- Datacard and software for storing and reading ECG data
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
- FREE Rescue Kit Containing :
- Clothing Scissors
- Sterile Wipes
- Protective Gloves
- Oxygen Mask with O2 connector
- FREE ILCOR wall sign
- FREE UPS Delivery within the UK and Europe
- FREE Replacement electrodes and/or battery the first time you have to deploy your AED
- FREE feedback readout of your AED following the first deployment
- PRICELESS ongoing expert advice for all your resuscitation questions and enquiries
For more information on this or any of our products, or to place an order please contact our friendly, expert customer service advisers on 0768 889598 or email us at [email protected]
What does our product specialist say?
"This German AED defibrillator is robust and very easy to use. This AED is not much bought because there are cheaper alternatives with better specifications and capabilities on the market. The single benefits of this AED like the standard equipment of a CompactFlash memory card, for registration of the user data, or the children’s mode, do not outweigh the disadvantages of high standby costs and an average purchase price."
|Product Name||Primedic Heartsave PAD semi-automatic AED|
|Semi or full automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Additional Features||Adapted child CPR protocol, Records sound during use, Update/upgrade possible, User can extract CPR data|
|Quality label||CE, TüV|
|Lifespan of battery||ca. 3 years|
|Lifespan of electrode pad||ca. 3 years|
|CPR feedback||Audio, Metronome|