Let us take the worry out of your AED ownership and give you peace-of-mind that if anything goes wrong, we will be on hand to help you. Below you can choose the type of service and maintenance plan that suits your needs. If you have any questions or need advice, our friendly expert advisers are happy to help you, just telephone 0768 889598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are waiting for your call.
When a non-working AED, is reported to us, it is often simply because the battery is empty or the electrodes have degraded. In the past year, this was the case with more than 20% of all AEDs that we received for repair! Our advice to you : take out one of our AED service and maintenance plans.
PLEASE NOTE : If you did not purchase your defibrilator from AEDexpert, have an AED that has a fault or an AED that is currently displaying a fault, please contact us for advice before making a purchase.
AED Safeguard Plan
The AED Safeguard Plan guarantees you a functioning AED.
- We will notify you when your AED needs new batteries and electrodes and send you a proforma invoice.
- Shipping is free and you will receive a 10% discount off the price in the aedexpert.co.uk web shop.
- You can contact us for technical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You will be notified of any manufacturer releases, such as software updates etc. and receive personally-tailored advice.
- After using your AED, we will replace the electrodes and if necessary, the battery, free of charge for the lifetime of your AED.
- You will receive a FREE loan AED if you have to return your AED to us due to a malfunction or emergency deployment, or temporarily if your AED is stolen, to enable you time to arrange things with your insurers.
AED Service Contract
Our AED Service Contract includes all of the above, with the addition of an annual call-out, by our qualified service engineer, to carry out a service and maintenance inspection of your AED, at your location, this includes :
- Checking the environment and conditions of the AED's storage location.
- Checking the shelf life of the electrodes and the capacity of the battery.
- A functional test to ensure the correct functioning of the AED.
- Installation of any available software updates.
- Following the maintenance, a certified inspection sticker will be placed on your AED confirming that your AED has been serviced.
- The data is recorded in a maintenance protocol, which will be sent to you following the inspection. This protocol is stored for a minimum period of 5 years, during which time you will have access to the information.
- Following emergency deployment of your AED, we will replace the electrodes and if necessary, the battery, as well as providing a replacement rescue kit.