Philips Heartstart FRx defibrillator
Philips SMART Biphasic technology enables individual treatment, based on specific casualty needs, increasing their survival rates following a cardiac arrest. The IP55 rating of the FRx maximises protection against dust and water and it's sturdy design can withstand weights of over 200 kilos. On top of this, the FRx is showerproof and offers protection against accidental dropping.
- Strong protective carry case
- Sturdy, reliable defibrillator for use in all types of environment
- Preconnected SMART Pads that can be used on both adults and children
- Wireless Data Transfer for easy transmission of information
- Flashing display screen indicates the correct position for electrode pad placement on the casualty
- CPR coaching guides you through the CPR resuscitation process
- SMART Analysis to assess the patients heart rhythm
- SMART Biphasic technology enables treatment to be centred around each individual casualty
- 4 year battery
SMART Analysis : Philips has developed a technology that assesses the patient’s heart rhythm and ensures the Philips FRx defibrillator only delivers a shock if it is required. So even if there is a panic during the rescue process and someone presses the button too hastily, it will not administer the shock unless it's needed.
Paediatric Function : To switch the defibrillator to work on a child all you have to do is insert the optional Infant/Child Key. The device's preconnected SMART Pads II are suitable for use on both adults and children alike. So no time is wasted switching pads. And there's no extra expense buying different electrode sizes for different patient types.
For more information over this or any of our other products, or for help with your order, we are happy for you to contact our friendly and experienced adviser today on +353(0) 768 889598 or email your questions/enquiries to [email protected].
|What is included with your order:|
|Product Name||Philips Heartstart FRx semi-automatic AED with FREE accessories|
|Semi or full automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Additional Features||Adapted child CPR protocol, Pacemaker detection, User can extract CPR data|
|Quality label||CE, FDA|
|Lifespan of battery||ca. 4 years|
|Lifespan of electrode pad||ca. 2 years|
|CPR feedback||Audio, Metronome|